Kitchen Refurbishment & Fitting London
Dreaming of a new kitchen? Wondering who can project manage the task?
Kitchen installations are multi-trade projects requiring gas fitters, electricians, joiners and carpenters, tilers and floor fitters.
Of course, there’s always the need for the plumber too.
Using one company for the works makes for a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Trusting Right Build with your kitchen rebuild takes the stress away from having to project manage yourself.
We have the RIGHT kitchen fitters and experienced multi-trade builders in London for you.
Whether you are looking to refurbish your kitchen to smarten it up again or to completely remove, redesign and replace it, your kitchen installation project is in safe hands with Right Build.
Our technicians are qualified in all aspects of kitchen renovations and can help you with:
- traditional and classic styles kitchen fitting London
- modern and contemporary kitchen installation London
- full kitchen refurbishment London as a part of a bigger project or as a standalone job
- complete kitchen remodelling London from start to finish
- kitchen extension London
Remember all of our kitchen fitters are experienced to a minimum of five years.
Our gas fitters are Gas Safe Registered, our electricians are qualified and our plumbers – experienced.
Contact us for a survey and no obligation quotation
and start your journey to a beautiful new kitchen
Kitchen Fitting London
Kitchen Refurbishment London
different design layout
adding major new fittings
wall finishes and flooring
Kitchen Remodelling London
extending an existing kitchen
moving walls or creating new doorways
building utility rooms
Wren, Benchmarx, Howdens, Magnet, Ikea and B&Q Kitchens
We do it all!
What can Right Build's kitchen fitters in London include in your service?
The scope of our bathroom services covers but is not limited to:
- Removal and disposal of existing kitchen
- First and second fix plumbing and drainage
- All drainage and plumbing for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- Plastering walls, painting
- Floor levelling
- Construction of flat-packed units
- Installation of wall and base units with additional corniche, plinths and pelmets
- Worktop installations working in almost all materials and with mitred joints if requested
- Hob installation whether gas or electric
- Extractor hood installation whether recirculating or externally extracted
- All appliance installations such as washing machines or dishwashers
- All lighting including room lighting or under unit lighting
- All additional electrical works covered such as fuse spur or socket installations
- All tiling and flooring installations such as laminate or LVT
- Backsplashes whether glass or tiles
- All heating supplies whether gas or electric. Underfloor heating works also provided whether wet or electric. Gas boilers also installed.