Kitchen Refurbishment Kensington
Gasfitters, electricians, joiners, carpenters, tilers, plumbers, and floor fitters – they are all needed for kitchen installations. Using a single company for all of your requirements ensures a smooth and trouble-free experience.
Trusting Right Build with your kitchen remodel alleviates the stress of having to manage the project yourself.
We have the RIGHT kitchen fitters and multi-trade builders in Kensington for you.
Your kitchen installation project is in good hands with Right Build, whether you want to spruce it up or completely remove, redesign, and replace it.
Our experts are well-versed in all aspects of the kitchen renovation. They are ready to install both traditional and classic kitchens, as well as contemporary and modern kitchens. In addition, we focus on providing full kitchen refurbishment, full kitchen remodeling, and kitchen extension services. Our kitchen fitters all have at least five years of experience. Our gas fitters are Gas Safe Registered, our electricians are licensed, and our plumbers have years of professional experience.
Call us for a free survey and no-obligation quote to get started on your path to a beautiful new kitchen.
Kitchen Fitting in Kensington includes:
- Custom-made kitchens
- Rigid kitchens
- Self-assembly kitchens
Kitchen Refurbishment in Kensington services include:
- A new design layout
- Wall finishes
Kitchen Remodeling in Kensington includes:
- Constructing utility rooms
- Moving walls or opening up new doorways
- Extending an existing kitchen
What services do Right Build's Kensington kitchen fitters offer?
Among kitchen services ( but are not limited to) are:
- Removal and disposal of existing kitchen
- First fix and second fix plumbing and drainage
- Reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- Plastering, painting walls, wall, and base unit installation
- Construction of flat-pack unit
- Setting up a gas or electric system
- Installation of extractor hoods, whether recirculating or externally extracted
- Coverage of all additional electrical work, such as fuse spur or socket installations
- All flooring and tiling installations, including laminate and LVT
- Installation of Gas boilers
- Installation of heating systems – electric and gas. You can also choose between wet and electric underfloor heating.
What clients are saying
A fantastic service from beginning to end. I'll certainly be using Right Build again for future projects.
January 16, 2022
Fantastic experience with The Right Build Group throughout the whole process from surveying to completion. Initially just replacement of bathroom subfloor & re-tiling but mentioned to the surveryor that the... read more
January 16, 2022
Petar and his team did an amazing job with our bathroom refurbish! They were friendly, polite, very careful and always double checked with us to make sure everything was done... read more
November 16, 2021