PAINTING and DECORATING SERVICES in LONDON
Right Build team of London builders, painters and decorators specialise in all aspects of domestic and commercial decorating.
With over 10 years experience you are guaranteed the highest standard of workmanship through our professional and friendly service.
Whether you are looking for a first-class paint job requiring full preparation or just an end of tenancy tidy up,
we offer fast, efficient and quality project execution, provided by reliable and local teams.
We have the RIGHT professional painters and decorators in London for you.
Our technicians are qualified in all aspects of interior and exterior painting and can help you with:
- Painting walls London and ceiling in emulsion
- Painting doors, frames, architraves, skirting boards
- Painting window frames and sills
- Painting stairwell banisters and handrails London
- Repairing or replacing coving ready to paint
- Hanging lining paper or wall paper of any design London
- All types of plastering in London and preparation work
- Staining, varnishing and painting all wood flooring London
- Whole house re-painting and decorating London
- End of tenancy painting London
Contact us for a survey and no obligation quotation
Whatever your painting project Right Build are the painters and decorators you need in London.
Interior Painting &
stains and mould treatment
Exterior Painting &
masonry preparation and repairs
woodwork preparation and repairs
Commercial and Office
Painting & Decorating
feature walls decorating and wallpapering
applying craft paints
freshen up with a coat of paint or change of colours
Quality painting and decorating in London
Thorough preparation is essential to achieve the best outcome for your project.
That is why Right Build offers a range of common preparation tasks, restoration and repairing works to ensure a first-class finish:
- Making good indents, holes or cracks on ceilings and walls for the perfect finish through skimming or plastering.
- Applying caulking to ensure a profession finish.
- Stripping old wallpaper and lining paper.
- Repairing or replacing damaged or rotting woodwork including windows and sills, doors and door frames.
- Preparing walls and woodwork with sugar soap to remove dirt and grease to allow the fresh paint to be applied.
- Sanding down woodwork to prime, undercoat and paint.
- Removing old paint that has become loose or cracked.