Kitchen Refurbishment Twickenham
Renovating your kitchen necessitates a substantial amount of work as well as the services of numerous professionals, including gasfitters, electricians, joiners, carpenters, tilers, plumbers, and floor fitters. If you search for each of them separately, it may be difficult to adhere to their schedules, but if you find them all in one place, it will be simple and convenient for you.
We have the RIGHT Twickenham kitchen technicians and multi-trade contractors for you.
Right Build Twickenham will take care of your kitchen installation project. If you want to refresh it or completely remove, redesign, and replace it, we can help.
Our professionals are well-versed in all aspects of kitchen renovation. They can install vintage kitchens, as well as modern contemporary kitchens. We also offer full kitchen refurbishment, full kitchen remodelling, and kitchen extension services. Our kitchen designers all have at least five years of experience. Our gas fitters are Gas Safe Registered, our electricians are licenced, and our plumbers have extensive experience.
Contact us for a free survey and no-obligation quote and begin your journey to a stunning new kitchen.
Kitchen Fitting in Twickenham includes:
- Custom-made kitchens
- Rigid kitchens
- Self-assembly kitchens
Kitchen Refurbishment in Twickenham services include:
- A new design layout
- Wall finishes
Kitchen Remodeling in Twickenham includes:
- Constructing utility rooms
- Moving walls or opening up new doorways
- Extending an existing kitchen
What services can Right Build's kitchen fitters provide in Twickenham?
Our kitchen services include, but are not limited to:
- Existing kitchen removal and disposal
- First and second fix plumbing and drainage for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- All drainage and plumbing for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- Plastering, painting walls, wall and base unit installation
- Floor balancing and flat-pack unit construction
- Worktop installations in almost any material, with mitered joints if desired.
- Installation of a gas or electric range
- Installation of extractor hoods, whether recirculating or externally extracted
- All additional electrical work, such as fuse spur or socket installations, is covered.
- All tiling and flooring installations, including laminate and LVT
- All types of heating systems, including gas and electric. There is also the option of wet or electric underfloor heating.
What clients are saying
A fantastic service from beginning to end. I'll certainly be using Right Build again for future projects.
January 16, 2022
Fantastic experience with The Right Build Group throughout the whole process from surveying to completion. Initially just replacement of bathroom subfloor & re-tiling but mentioned to the surveryor that the... read more
January 16, 2022
Petar and his team did an amazing job with our bathroom refurbish! They were friendly, polite, very careful and always double checked with us to make sure everything was done... read more
November 16, 2021