Kitchen Refurbishment & Fitting in Balham
Gasfitters, electricians, joiners, carpenters, tilers, plumbers, and floor fitters – they are all needed for kitchen installations. Using a single company for all of your requirements ensures a smooth and trouble-free experience.
Trusting Right Build with your kitchen remodel alleviates the stress of having to manage the project yourself.
We have the RIGHT kitchen fitters and multi-trade builders for you in Balham
Whether you want to spruce up your kitchen or completely remove, redesign, and replace it, your kitchen installation project is in good hands with Right Build.
Our professionals are skilled in all aspects of kitchen remodeling. They can install traditional and classic kitchens as well as modern and contemporary kitchens. We also offer full kitchen refurbishment, complete kitchen remodeling, and kitchen extension services. Аll of our kitchen fitters have a minimum of five years of experience. Our gas fitters are Gas Safe Registered, our electricians are qualified, and our plumbers have extensive experience.
Contact us for a free survey and no-obligation quote and begin your journey to a stunning new kitchen.
Kitchen Fitting in Balham includes:
- Custom-made kitchens
- Rigid kitchens
- Self-assembly kitchens
Kitchen Refurbishment in Balham services include:
- A new design layout
- Wall finishes
Kitchen Remodeling in Balham includes:
- Constructing utility rooms
- Moving walls or opening up new doorways
- Extending an existing kitchen
What services can Right Build’s kitchen fitters provide in Balham?
Our bathroom services include, but are not limited to:
- Existing kitchen removal and disposal
- First and second fix plumbing and drainage for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- All drainage and plumbing for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- Plastering, painting walls, wall and base unit installation
- Floor balancing and flat-pack unit construction
- Worktop installations in almost any material, with mitered joints if desired.
- Installation of a gas or electric range
- Installation of extractor hoods, whether recirculating or externally extracted
- All additional electrical work, such as fuse spur or socket installations, is covered.
- All tiling and flooring installations, including laminate and LVT
- All types of heating systems, including gas and electric. There is also the option of wet or electric underfloor heating.
What clients are saying
A fantastic service from beginning to end. I'll certainly be using Right Build again for future projects.
January 16, 2022
Fantastic experience with The Right Build Group throughout the whole process from surveying to completion. Initially just replacement of bathroom subfloor & re-tiling but mentioned to the surveryor that the... read more
January 16, 2022
Petar and his team did an amazing job with our bathroom refurbish! They were friendly, polite, very careful and always double checked with us to make sure everything was done... read more
November 16, 2021