Kitchen Refurbishment East London
Kitchen installations necessarily involve the use of gasfitters, electricians, joiners, carpenters, tilers, plumbers, and floor fitters. Using a single company for all of your needs ensures a trouble-free experience.
Hiring Right Build for your kitchen remodel relieves you of the stress of carrying out the project yourself.
To get started on your adventure to a beautiful new kitchen, contact us for a free survey and no-obligation price.
Kitchen fitting in East London includes the following services:
- Custom-made kitchens
- Rigid kitchens
- Kitchens that are self-assembly
East London Kitchen Refurbishment services include:
- A new design layout
- Wall finishing touches
- All types of Flooring
Constructing utility rooms is part of East London kitchen remodeling as well as:
- Opening up new doorways or moving walls
- Adding on to an existing kitchen
We have the RIGHT kitchen technicians and multi-trade contractors in East London for you.
Your kitchen installation project is in good hands with Right Build! We are here to assist if you want to freshen it up or completely remove, redesign, and replace it.
Our experts are well-versed in all types of a kitchen renovation. They are capable of installing both traditional and classic kitchens, as well as modern and contemporary kitchens. In addition, we provide full kitchen refurbishment, full kitchen remodeling, and kitchen extension services. All of our kitchen builders have at least five years of experience. Our gas fitters are Gas Safe Registered, our electricians are licensed, and our plumbers have years of experience.
What services can Right Build’s kitchen fitters provide in East London?
Our kitchen services include, but are not limited to:
- Existing kitchen removal and disposal
- First and second fix plumbing and drainage for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- All drainage and plumbing for reconfiguring a new kitchen layout
- Plastering, painting walls, wall and base unit installation
- Floor balancing and flat-pack unit construction
- Worktop installations in almost any material, with mitered joints if desired.
- Installation of a gas or electric range
- Installation of extractor hoods, whether recirculating or externally extracted
- All additional electrical work, such as fuse spur or socket installations, is covered.
- All tiling and flooring installations, including laminate and LVT
- All types of heating systems, including gas and electric. There is also the option of wet or electric underfloor heating.
What clients are saying
A fantastic service from beginning to end. I'll certainly be using Right Build again for future projects.
January 16, 2022
Fantastic experience with The Right Build Group throughout the whole process from surveying to completion. Initially just replacement of bathroom subfloor & re-tiling but mentioned to the surveryor that the... read more
January 16, 2022
Petar and his team did an amazing job with our bathroom refurbish! They were friendly, polite, very careful and always double checked with us to make sure everything was done... read more
November 16, 2021