• Phone us
    020 3404 2271
  • E-mail us
  • Make an Enquiry


For the complete conversion of your garage, we have the RIGHT team of experienced garage conversion experts and skilled Dulwich builders to meet your own design needs from beginning to end. Our Dulwich team can transform any form of a garage, single, double, detached, or in combination. Popular options for conversion include a guest room, play den, kitchen or utility space, office, or gym. Garage conversions provide a more economical alternative to relocating the home or building a house extension.

Our Dulwich team can transform a flat-roofed garage into a pitched roof or add a room above the garage if necessary. Our Dulwich conversion teams are all vetted, well trained, and very experienced in their fields.

The garage conversion work that our company in Dulwich undertakes includes.

  • Electrics renovation.
  • Plastering
  • Heating fitting and modeling.
  • Joinery work
  • Wall insulation
  • the placing of concrete slabs

What you should consider while planning a garage conversion in Dulwich?

The first step is to decide if your garage is fit for conversion. For any restrictive provisions in the service agreement, you will need to search your estate. The other main point is testing the new structure’s soundness for its foundations, walls, and roof. If it can be transformed into a living room would dictate.

Do I need permission to plan Garage Conversion in Dulwich?

Usually planning permission is not required to convert a garage into a living space, if the building is in-house and does not include construction extension. Licensed building rights have in some cases been revoked by the law that could prevent the conversion of a garage without permission to build. Typically, this is the case for land situated on a private estate or in a protected area. 

Do I need the approval of the Building regulations?

The conversion of a garage into habitable space typically requires approval under the Building Regulations as this type of conversion involves’ a change of use. You will need to remind the city authority of the upcoming project by sending a request for a building notice or complete plans. A building control officer would likely have to review the conversion multiple times over throughout the project to ensure that everything is acceptable and following the Building Codes so that they can issue a completion certificate.